Anthemnet is the infrastructure provider of choice for a broad range of highly-demanding clients, including:
Anthemnet enables wireless carriers to rapidly and cost-effectively deploy high quality networks that satisfy end-users and land use planners.
- Securing and developing complex projects for multiple carriers in scenarios where individual carrier approaches are not practical
- Master planning of broad-reaching networks and multi-site infrastructure footprints
- Build-to-suit including site acquisition, zoning, A&E, construction and ongoing operation
Institutional Property Owners
Anthemnet collaborates with owners/operators of corporate buildings and campuses, transportation and commerce hubs, entertainment venues, retail centers and residential communities to master plan, develop and operate customized in-building and outdoor multi-carrier wireless communications infrastructure. We meet the current and future needs of end-users for diverse, high quality wireless communications services where they live, work and play.
Anthemnet helps government entities to create comprehensive, integrated communications infrastructure solutions that:
- Resolve commercial wireless carrier coverage and capacity deficiencies simply and elegantly
- Result in the lowest possible visual, cultural, environmental and land use impacts
- Accommodate emergency communications services and smart city initiatives
- Make beneficial use of government-owned infrastructure such as buildings, substations, and utilities